httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Ruppert ...@ruppert-it.de>
Subject Re: what about mod_arm ?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:03:06 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I wonder what happened to mod_arm.
>
> It still in 0.5 and didn't get updated since 2006-06-19.
>
> Did there is still someone (probably an IBMer) involved in this project ?
>
> Regards

Hi Henri,

we at MyARM have a modified version of mod_arm4 which uses the ARM 4.0
standard. mod_arm uses the old ARM 2.0 standard which is replaced by the
ARM 4.0 standard. You can download the source code for mod_arm4 from our
web-site http://www.myarm.de/support/download.html

If you have any special requirements for this module please let us know.

Also in near future we will release a ARM 4.0 firefox plugin. Within the
firefox and the mod_arm4 apache plugin someone can measure real
end-to-end response times for web-applications. If someone is
interested, just drop me a note...

Regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Ruppert <stefan.ruppert@myarm.de>          MyARM GmbH
CEO/Head of Development                           Neue Str. 4