httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Deemer <ryan.dee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change in AP_INIT_TAKE1
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:43:51 GMT
Hi all,

I am using the same compiler for both.

I traced the code of mod_ruby.c and saw the fix that they had done, and
doing the
same casting removed the warnings. I guess this happened because of the
change in the macro between 2.0 and 2.2.

Casted the second argument like this.

AP_INIT_TAKE1("Blue_Door", default_bluedoor_port, NULL, BD_CONF, "Default
BlueDoor Port"),

AP_INIT_TAKE1("Blue_Door", (const char *(*)())default_bluedoor_port, NULL,
BD_CONF, "Default BlueDoor Port"),

Comments welcome.

Thanks
Ryan.