httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Deemer <>
Subject Re: change in AP_INIT_TAKE1
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:04:51 GMT
Hi guys,

Anybody come across this before?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Ryan Deemer <> wrote:
Hi all,

I am porting my custom module from apache 2.0 module to 2.2.11 using
gcc-3.4.6 and  get the following warning in the usage of AP_INIT_TAKE1.

mod_reversal.c:786: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

I see that it is discussed previously, but I couldnt find any specific
solution. to the problem.

I see that in http_config.h checks if the compiler is C99 and an appropriate
definition is chosen, I tried several combinations with setting and
unsetting AP_HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZER but that didnt help.

Thanks in advance.

View raw message