httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [summary] accept mod_fcgid codebase into httpd project
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 02:07:44 GMT
On Feb 18, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Chris Darroch wrote:

> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>
>>> I'd suggest that we import the code into SVN by starting not
>>> with this temporary package, but with a cvs2svn export of the
>>> SourceForge commit history.  The relicensing can then follow as
>>> a single subsequent commit.  Sound OK?
>
>> Yes, that is what I prefer as well.  All paperwork is done, so please
>> let us know when you have an export.  I (or one of the other
>> svnadmins)
>> will have to massage it a bit to prefix the sourceforge ids, so just
>> point us to the dump file when you have it ready.
>
>   It should be in people.apache.org:/home/chrisd/donations/
> mod_fcgid now.
>
>   I used the default "full" cvs2svn conversion; if you want one
> with just
> the trunk and without the small number of CVS tags in the mod_fcgid
> repository, let me know.  There weren't any branches or anything too
> complex in the SF repository.

Done.  I set all of Ryan Pan's commits to svn:author=pqf
(for consistency), loaded the whole thing under httpd/mod_fcgid
and fixed the eol-style to native.

Please relicense the directory and files first before making any
other changes.  After that, we should remove the generated artifacts
and consider moving the subdirectory to a module dir under the
server trunk.

....Roy