httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Akins <br...@akins.org>
Subject Re: patch for handling headers_in and headers_out as tables in mod_lua
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 22:14:52 GMT
On 2/5/09 1:51 PM, "Brian McCallister" <brianm@skife.org> wrote:

> Yep, Paul changed the internal impl to be less gross, but in doing so
> changed the API, i changed the impl to be not gross and restored old
> API.

Okay I see it now.

I may take a crack at a little performance tuning.  Setting up the dispatch
table every single time doesn't seem necessary.  We should be able to just
do that once at httpd start time.

So, if I'm reading that correctly, this should work now as well??

 r.content_type

And we would just hack up req_newindex to be able to do
 r.content_type = "application/bakins"

I like the dispatch idea.  I'll think about the same for newindex as well...