httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@skife.org>
Subject Re: Getting pool associated with current thread/child
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 21:27:36 GMT
An alternative, for my need, is to be able to add a cleanup hook to
the current thread. I can then just create a pool and put it in a
thread local (you can do that with just the os thread in apr). I
cannot find a way to actually register a cleanup for the threadlocal
you set, though.

Is there one which I am missing?