httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Unix line ends in Windows DSP files
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 16:29:56 GMT
Hi,

all Windows DSP files in trunk, except for the recent ones for mod_sed
and mod_proxy_fcgi, have Unix line ends, even when checked out on
Windows. The eol-style is set to native (no difference with the sed or
proxy_fcgi one).

I assume they have been checked in from Windows but with Unix line ends.
Is there a reason for this, e.g. they are generated/exported
automatically and will again have Unix line ends after the next
regeneration? If not, I'll convert all of them to Windows, not changing
the eol-style native though. This saves one step when building httpd on
Windows.

Regards,

Rainer