httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Gearls <>
Subject Re: ProxyErrorOverride inside location
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:13:17 GMT
It seems there is a little problem in my code.
When defining "ProxyErrorOverride On" at the vhost level, then
"ProxyErrorOverride Off" at a directory level, the directive does not
seem to work at the directory level.

The merge works correctly, I traced it, and "error_override" is set to 1
at global level, then to 0 at the dir level.
But in "ap_proxy_http_process_response()", dconf->error_override" is
always set to 1. dconf is built as usual:
proxy_dir_conf *dconf = ap_get_module_config(r->per_dir_config,

Any idea ?

Nick Gearls wrote:
> A patch is submitted:
> Here are the modifs:
> - error_override & error_override_set are moved to proxy_dir_conf
> - set_proxy_error_override() is modified to use provided dconf*
> As I explained, this is very useful when using Web Services, as SOAP
> errors are reported inside status 500 pages.
> Will this be added ?

View raw message