httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dreamice <dreamice.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Tproxy setup on httpd-2.2.9
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:35:24 GMT

Dear All,

I want setup tproxy on apache-2.2.9, I have already patched the codes from
here:
http://miscfiles.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/tproxy.patch

The following is part of my httpd.conf:
Listen 4129

#
# Dynamic Shared Object (DSO) Support
#
# To be able to use the functionality of a module which was built as a DSO
you
# have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the
# directives contained in it are actually available _before_ they are used.
# Statically compiled modules (those listed by `httpd -l') do not need
# to be loaded here.
#
# Example:
# LoadModule foo_module modules/mod_foo.so
#
LoadModule proxy_module       modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module  modules/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so

ProxyRequests On
ProxyTProxy On
ProxyVia On

<IfModule !mpm_netware_module>
<IfModule !mpm_winnt_module>

As my tproxy server is a bridge equipment, it has no IP. The real server
behind the tproxy is 192.168.10.21:80. I have already pathed the linux
kernel and iptables. Before, I have tested the tproxy mode with
squid-3.1.0.3. It works well. Now I want to try apache for test.
I request from the 192.168.3.34,
I found that the tproxy does not bind the socket to listening port 4129.
So the packets that from the client are dropped by the tproxy server.

Could anyone give some suggestion, please?

Thanks in advance.

regards