httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <l...@eilebrecht.net>
Subject use of APR_SENDFILE_ENABLED in mod_disk_cache
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:02:57 GMT
Hi,

mod_disk_cache uses the following in open_entity():

 #ifdef APR_SENDFILE_ENABLED
    flags |= APR_SENDFILE_ENABLED;
 #endif
    rc = apr_file_open(&dobj->fd, dobj->datafile, flags, 0, r->pool);

Maybe I'm getting confused with the various APR_SENDFILE
defines, but shouldn't we be checking for the setting of
the EnableSendFile directive as well?
If httpd was build on a platform providing sendfile support
then I guess APR_SENDFILE_ENABLED is set and we would always
be using sendfile when serving files from the cache,
regardless of the setting of the EnableSendFile directive.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht
lars@eilebrecht.net