httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: mod_backtrace and mod_whatkilledus to trunk?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:40:13 GMT

OTOH if these modules are in trunk and you have a binary without
this hook and thus without mod_backtrace and mod_whatkilledus
who really tries to compile single modules from our distribution
via apxs without compiling the whole thing?

Another option would be to add this hook by default and prevent its
execution by a directive (haven't dug into this to check if this is possible).

Regards

Rüdiger