httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [summary] accept mod_fcgid codebase into httpd project
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:20:58 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Based on the enthusiasm of the module authors to adopt the AL and offer
> the mod_fcgid code to the httpd community, please vote

Sorry, let this thread continue too long, sorry I've been distracted.

+1; wrowe, sctemme, issac, rjung, trawick, lars, niq, covener, fielding,
    jerenkrantz and chrisd.

and the support of Albert Lash, Brian Akins and Brian McCallister.

The vote passes; next step is to submit the appropriate IP statement to
the incubator, wait 72 hours for lazy consensus, and check it in.