httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: accept mod_fcgid codebase into httpd project
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:16:41 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Based on the enthusiasm of the module authors to adopt the AL and offer
> the mod_fcgid code to the httpd community, please vote
>
>   +/-1
>   [  ]  Accept mod_fcgid into httpd

   Unless I missed a -1, that looked like a lot of +1s to me ... is
there a standard length of time to wait before calling the vote to a close?

   Assuming the vote passed, what's the next step?  The docs at
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html describe an IP
clearance submission to the Incubator, to be written by the PMC.
Would it help if I tried drafting a version of this which the PMC
could then revise?  Let me know what's best; thanks,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B