httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Configuration change for cvs@httpd?
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 16:43:44 GMT
On 02.01.2009 15:57, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> [...]

I tried with Thunderbird 3.0b1. It copies

Recipient list not shown: ;

as well as

undisclosed-recipients:;

to CC when replying to all. When actually sending the message a popup
occurs, that informs the user, that the address needs to be corrected
because it is invalid. You can't send before changing or removing the
address.

Regards,

Rainer