httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jayasingh Samuel <jayasingh.sam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Dyanamic usage of Apache hash table.
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 04:44:08 GMT

Hai,

I have a hash map which takes its input and key from a file.. The file content will be changed
automatically and i want to reload the hash map automatically after hitting some handler..
What i see is, after reloading the hash map, iam able to see the new Contents and the old
contents alternatively..
May be the old threads is having the old Contents. Not sure.

Please reply me if you have solution for this to reload the hash map automatically. also how
to kill the old threads which is having the old hash map.

Thanks in advance,
Jaysingh Samuel
Searching for the best deals on travel? Visit MSN Travel.
http://in.msn.com/coxandkings