httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <>
Subject AW: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP server 2.3.0-alpha
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:15:32 GMT

I noticed one problem. Since we placed the proxy balancer modules in a
separate folder they get loaded *before* mod_proxy in the created
httpd.conf. This causes httpd to fail at start as the balancer modules
need symbols from proxy_util (which is linked into mod_proxy).

So I guess we either need to adjust the process that creates the LoadModule
directives for our generated httpd.conf so that the balancer modules get loaded
later or we need to make said symbols optional functions.

View raw message