httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid license questions
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 05:43:01 GMT
pqf wrote:

>     Sorry for the delay, I have track down all patches base on my ChangeLog
> ( I keep my mail archive), so here is my brief:

> Minor patches
> ...Ignore here, I attach a file to show every modification to
> every ChangeLog entry. (If anyone think any change is major, please
> let me know)

   On a quick skim-through, what looks like the only large patch here
belongs to Nick Kew, who's also an active httpd committer.

> Major patches

> So, that mean there are other two people are involved.

   If that's all it is, that should be fairly simple.  I guess I'll
ask the list again what the next step should be ... a vote?  Contacting
these folks?  Advice appreciated!  Thanks, happy holidays to everyone.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B