httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: scoreboard.h/process_score question
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:13:42 GMT
Torsten Foertsch wrote:

> the struct process_score in scoreboard.h contains a sb_type member. Can
> anyone please explain what that item is for? I couldn't find any usage
> in the code.

   Looks like this was added back in r89115 along with a number of
other things which were (mostly) quickly removed in r89554, but some
have lingered on.  I spotted a couple back in 2006 (see
http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=114676400704606&w=2) but not this
one, which does indeed seem to be an unused structure member.

   Removed now in r726118 and, alas, r726120 (because I forgot to update
CHANGES, sigh).  Thanks for the suggestion!

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B