httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r726109 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/ssl/mod_ssl.c modules/ssl/ssl_engine_config.c modules/ssl/ssl_engine_io.c modules/ssl/ssl_engine_kernel.c modules/ssl/ssl_private.h
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:41:14 GMT
jorton@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jorton
> Date: Fri Dec 12 12:20:40 2008
> New Revision: 726109

> Log:
> mod_ssl: Make the size of the per-dir-reneg request-body buffer
> configurable, by popular demand:

Nice, now if we just grew apreq refactoring, we would gain request body
disk-based buffering ;-)

Question; if they present us the opportunity to present a 100 CONTINUE,
can we perform the handshake first?  If so, should we just throw in one
of our sneeky little env flags to allow allow the user to cripple this
by client?