httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Merge wombat-integration into trunk
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 18:19:30 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> [1] - I did this because tackling the apreq issue is way more
> complicated -- the work around I did for parsing POST bodies for example
>  is completely unacceptable in the long run, but it 'works' for now --
> In the long run we should import at least parts of apreq.
I'm particularly interested in helping with this.  Given todays events
in infra@ land today, I might have some time soon.  It will definitely
not make it for 2.3.0a thought.

I agree so far that libapreq and mod_apreq2 need to be decoupled.

server/libapreq
modules/filters/mod_apreq

Consultant - P6M7G8 Inc.  http://p6m7g8.net
Senior System Admin - RideCharge, Inc.  http://ridecharge.com