httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject [RFC] Merge wombat-integration into trunk
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:43:57 GMT
Trunk is CTR, but I do want to make sure no one is completely opposed to
pulling in mod_wombat.

In a dev branch, I've done the work to pull it all together:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/wombat-integration
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/wombat-integration/modules/wombat/

Including fully integrated in the build system, and removing the
dependency on apreq[1].

Any opposition to merging it to trunk?

[1] - I did this because tackling the apreq issue is way more
complicated -- the work around I did for parsing POST bodies for example
  is completely unacceptable in the long run, but it 'works' for now --
In the long run we should import at least parts of apreq.

Thanks,

Paul