httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: dtrace patches.
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 03:52:29 GMT
Theo Schlossnagle wrote:
> This is just a followup to a previous mail:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200805.mbox/%3C6AFBCFE8-4CCA-4A02-8A43-F9170689695D@omniti.com%3E

> The apr-utils include mod got immediate uptake.  Thanks Paul!
>
> I didn't see much progress on the rest of it.  How do I got about
> guiding through the patch acceptance process?  Or am I dense and it was
> indeed committed and I'm just looking in the wrong place.
>
> Thanks!

I've committed most of your patch to trunk now.

I did not however include the bits modifying the build, they seemed a
little too creative and didn't work right on my mac -- I'll try to get
something fixed up soon, but patches welcome.

(This means it doesn't build by default, and it fails to compile right
if you enable it, but I think I can get it fixed before cutting the
2.3.0-alpha this weekend).

Thanks,

Paul