httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject new modules in trunk
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 08:17:24 GMT
I've committed a few new modules to trunk tonight:

mod_ratelimit: Bandwidth Rate Limiting for Clients.

mod_heartbeat: Generates Multicast heartbeat messages containing the
status of the server.

mod_heartmonitor: Collects these Multicast heartbeats for other modules
to use.

mod_lbmethod_heartbeat: Module to Load Balance mod_proxy_balancer
workers using the data from the heartbeats.

If people could take a closer look at mod_lbmethod_heartbeat especially,
since it is completely new, and I don't really know the internals of
mod_proxy that well, while the other ones are a little more battle tested.

Thanks,

Paul