httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AuthzMergeRules blocks everything in default configuration
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 00:10:10 GMT
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Chris Darroch <chrisd@pearsoncmg.com> wrote:
>>>   Finally there was a certain amount of bike-shed re-painting in
>>> the form of renaming configuration directives.  I settled on
>>> Match, <MatchAll>, etc. based on Eric Covener's comments.

I had meant iif containers are used, I'd like their name to
communicate the "require" or "reject" part while the authz providers
would be "match"-like (because the Require on the inside is confusing
when surrounted by all the variations)

I do agree that all the way down the authz/aa nature of the
directives/containers needs to remain clear.

I haven't been able to get past the negaqted containers to revisit how
this all works in trunk.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com