httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "pqf" <...@mailtech.cn>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid license questions
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 02:56:17 GMT
Hi, all
    Sorry for the delay, I have track down all patches base on my ChangeLog( I keep my mail
archive), so here is my brief:
the "Inside job"
  version 0.76 ( Jul 6th 2004 )
  1. Code fix. Replace the depreciated BRIGADE_FOREACH macro, which compile against httpd
2.1-Dev.
  (Patch by Paul Querna(chip at force-elite.com))

  Version2.1 ( Feb 15th 2007 )
  3. Bug fix. Authoritative flag reversed
  Thank Chris Darroch for the patch
Minor patches
...Ignore here, I attach a file to show every modification to every ChangeLog entry. (If anyone
think any change is major, please let me know)
Major patches
  version 1.10 ( Jul 3rd 2006 )
  1. Use poll() instead of select() in UNIX. It becomes problematic on apache2 with large
number of logfiles. Apache2 calls poll() (when OS supports it), and in that case it doesn't
need to be recompiled with larger FD_SETSIZE. select() is still limited to FD_SETSIZE."(Thank
Piotr Gackiewicz gacek at intertele.pl for the patch.)
  2. Bug fix: "Some requests fail with HTTP 500 and no errorlog entry is generated" (Thank
Piotr Gackiewicz gacek at intertele.pl for the patch.)

  Version2.2 (Jul 31st 2007)
  3. Support configuration "TimeScore"
          Thank Tim Jensen for the patch.
  (This is a patch from sourceforge.net: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=174879&atid=870993&file_id=218023&aid=1670268,
author is https://sourceforge.net/users/timjensen66/)

So, that mean there are other two people are involved.

Thanks