httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Mills" <ecurb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ap_run_pre_config issue
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:08:26 GMT
Hi Max,

I got a chance just now to recompile and try gdb. The upshot
of which is that when I ran httpd -k start it said it exited normally,
and http -X -k start got an error return of 06000. As a C or Cygwin
error that seems too big, as a windows error that would be
Encryption Failed, according to the MSDN. Does this error
message mean anything to you?

Bruce.