httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Mills" <ecurb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ap_run_pre_config issue
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 03:53:14 GMT
Hi,

> I just added patch for 2.2.10. enjoy! (I didn't test it but...
> should work)!

I untarred another copy of httpd-2.2.10, and tried the patch.
The patch worked just fine, thanks. But, the code still died
silently at the same place (second call to ap_run_pre_config).

> Are these machine different in terms of CPU's word
> size (32-bit vs 64-bit)?

The two machines are both 32-bit, one is an old desktop
IBM ThinkCentre, Pentium-4, the other is a 1-year-old Toshiba
laptop. I also used the exact same disk for the cygwin install.
The desktop has Macafee security, which has caused me a
number of troubles, but it is not obviously implicated this time.

The demo is on monday, and I have the msi installed and
running, so I will stick with this for now.  When the real
server host is delivered in a months time, I will go through
the motions again. I don't think my boss would give me the
time to chase the problem right now. (The machine I got it
running on was my personal laptop).

Thanks for your help on this,

Bruce.