httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Mills" <ecurb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ap_run_pre_config issue
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 00:48:09 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your response. From what you say, I expect that you are
right, that it won't solve my problem. If it is something you can do
quickly I'd like to try the patch, just in case. If that does not work,
then I will attack the Cygwin-gcc side of the equation. I now have
the same version of source compiled and running on another
machine, and have added an alien module to it without breaking
anything. So, there must be `something' about the machine in
question, whatever the answer.

Thanks again,

Bruce.