httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq 1.34-RC4
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:43:22 GMT
Steve Hay wrote:
> Issac Goldstand wrote:
>> The apreq developers are planning a maintenance release of
>> libapreq1.  This version primarily addresses an issue noted
>> with FireFox 2.0 truncating file uploads in SSL mode.
>>
>> Additionally, the memory allocation algorithm for multipart
>> requests has been improved.
>>
>> Please give the tarball at
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~issac/libapreq-1.34-RC4.tar.gz
>>
>> a try and report comments/problems/etc. to the apreq-dev list
>> at apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org
not to speak for issac, but looks like we're gonna need -RC5 for 1.x.

Issac, I should be able to get a test on FreeBSD today before you roll
-RC5.  I have lots of faith -RC5 will be the last one.

Consultant - P6M7G8 Inc.  http://p6m7g8.net
Senior System Admin - RideCharge, Inc.  http://ridecharge.com

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,