httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: [wombat] supporting functionless blocks
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 19:04:41 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Paul Querna <chip@force-elite.com> wrote:
>> I think it can be done in wombat_request_rec_hook_harness, if
>> hook_spec->function_name is NULL, then assume that we need to set these
>> globals -- and then apw_run_wombat_request should be able to continue as
>> normal.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> Seems reasonable to me.  -- justin

So, I've done it:

<LuaHookTranslateName foo>
function foo(r)
     if r.uri == "/translate-name" then
         r.uri = "/find_me.txt"
         return apache2.OK
     end
     return apache2.DECLINED
end
</LuaHookTranslateName>

<LuaHookTranslateName>
if r.uri == "/translate-name" then
     r.uri = "/find_me.txt"
     return apache2.OK
end
return apache2.DECLINED
</LuaHookTranslateName>

Both now do the same thing in mod_wombat trunk :-)

Though the code is getting ugly.. and thats my fault.

I think Brian was planning taking a bigger hacksaw in though with
refactoring the VM allocation, so i kinda want to wait until that is
done before trying to clean some of this up.

Thanks,

Paul