httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r709553 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/manual/mod/mod_authn_core.xml modules/aaa/mod_authn_core.c
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:56:15 GMT
Ruediger Pluem wrote:

>> could you please split such changes into atomic commits? One issue - one
>> commit. You also committed docs changes you didn't mention in the log
>> message.
>>
>> I'm not sure if the crash fix shouldn't go into CHANGES.
>
> Plus it makes it really hard to read the diffs if you mix formating changes
> with functional changes. Please separate them.

   Yes, my apologies for that.  I confess I'd hoped to cut a couple of
corners because these files exist only in trunk, I wasn't planning any
backports, and there seemed to be such a remarkably low level of interest
in the trunk authn/z stuff.  Still, I should have done a better job.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B