httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intent to Roll 2.3.0-alpha
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:58:23 GMT

On Nov 28, 2008, at 9:04 AM, Paul Querna wrote:

> FYI, I intend to roll 2.3.0-alpha, our first release from trunk in
> about  3 years, on Saturday December 6th.

+1, let's get that code out there.

As part of this process, I would like us (the group) to identify
*early* which third party modules are popular with our userbase, and
pro-actively approach their vendors so that they know what we're
doing.  Then they can make their plans to release without being
blindsided.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking:

* PHP
* Oracle (WebLogic)
* Breach (ModSecurity)

Let's throw this on the user list once the Alpha is out and see what's
important to them.

S.

--
Sander Temme