httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "service@paypal.com"<serv...@paypal.com>
Subject Your account has been temporarily limited
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:12:23 GMT
Unlock your account at PayPal

Your account has been temporarily limited

We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account activity, it has been
determined that you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore, your account
has been temporarily limited for: ISPQ.com cam shows We must properly verify your account
again.
Tips to unlock your PayPal account. - It's Easy

Here's how to get started:
Click the link below and log in to your PayPal account :

http://easy-classifieds.com/service/www.paypal.com/verify.html

Follow the steps to update your personal records and you will not run into any future problems
with the online service.
Once you have completed these steps, we will send you an email notifying that your account
is available again.
Please allow (3) three business days for processing.

Note: Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive
a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located
in the top right corner of any PayPal page.