httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: Apache httpd 2.2.10 test tarballs available...
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 22:55:37 GMT
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> If you don't build loadable modules, it makes no sense to build apr-util
> with dso modules.  I think your workaround is correct and the incident
> isn't necessarily a flaw.

Perhaps, the easiest is to go back to my original way and use what I have
thats been working well, I just thought it odd that it would play up when
used as was suggested (on this list) when I asked about the problem
comming about with the 2.2.9 release (when the all-auth-mods-in-by-default
was removed requiring this change)... so I've discarded previous advice and
using what always worked for me.

Well.. working over 24 hours on dev box, and all is running fine, on
Slackware 12.1 .. so release +1 from me

--
Cheers
Res

"The hopes we had, were much to high, way out of reach, but we have to
try, no need to hide, no need to run, cause all the answers come one by
one"  -Freiheit