httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject AW: svn commit: r708144 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/core_filters.c
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:01:33 GMT

Neither. There is a situation in the proxy where we are willing
to read large chunks of the backend response (ProxyIOBuffersize)
at once but could't do this. An apr_bucket_read from a socket bucket
delivers at most 8000 bytes regardless if there is more data available
to read in the TCP buffers.

Regards

Rüdiger