httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bing Swen" <bs...@pku.edu.cn>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP server 2.2.10
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 06:21:42 GMT

"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote on 2008-10-14 23:06

> Tom Donovan wrote:
>>> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>>
>> I noticed a few little things building 2.2.10 with VC9 on Windows:
>>
>> * the windows source .zip is missing most of apr-iconv - only the .mak
>> and .dep files are present.
>> With previous versions we included all the files for iconv (from
>> apr-iconv-1.2.1-win32-src-r2.zip)
>
> Bugger - thanks for catching that!  As this still lives in /dev/dist/,
> I've
> just replaced it with a corrected httpd-2.2.10-win32-src.zip

There are another 8 projects that currently cannot be built with x64
configuration on Windows. Here is some error message:

- libapriconv_ccs_modules:
    link to "..\Debug\libapriconv-1.lib" error (should to
"..\x64\Debug\libapriconv-1.lib"

- apr_dbd_mysql:
    "mysql.h": No such file or directory

- apr_dbd_oracle:
    "oci.h": No such file or directory

- apr_dbd_pgsql:
    "libpq-fe.h": No such file or directory

- apr_dbd_sqlite2
    "sqlite.h": No such file or directory

- apr_dbd_sqlite3:
    "sqlite3.h": No such file or directory

(And, still, we can not yet build x64 httpd.exe ;)

Bing