httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP server 2.2.10
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:06:42 GMT
Tom Donovan wrote:
>> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>
>> .msi*'s to direct at /dist/httpd/binaries/win32/, -symbols.zip*'s to
>> direct
>> at archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/symbols/, and the usual
>> httpd-2.2.10-win32-src.zip* files are all in the usual /dev/dist/
>> location.
>>
> I noticed a few little things building 2.2.10 with VC9 on Windows:
>
> * the windows source .zip is missing most of apr-iconv - only the .mak
> and .dep files are present.
> With previous versions we included all the files for iconv (from
> apr-iconv-1.2.1-win32-src-r2.zip)

Bugger - thanks for catching that!  As this still lives in /dev/dist/, I've
just replaced it with a corrected httpd-2.2.10-win32-src.zip

> * Makefile.win should probably include the ODBC driver by default on
> windows, to be consistent with what APR does:
>      @for %d in (odbc $(DBD_LIST)) do \

Agreed, feel free to commit.  Not something that would change for 2.2.10,
as the release was already tagged, but something that should be changed
for 2.2.11 (+1 to backport also, fwiw).