httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: class loader in Apache Jserv and Apache HTTP server
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:10:18 GMT
AspectJ's documentation should give some coverage to wedging use of this
ClassLoader into an existing app, but this really isn't the place for
such a question.  If it were Tomcat, I'd suggest the Tomcat user's group
as some Tomcat user has likely done something similar, but there's no
such resource for JServ at this point.

Also I'd suggest just moving up to Java 5 (and a recent AspectJ version)
and using the javaagent-based approach, which is a lot easier and
cleaner than ClassLoader hackery.

--
Jess Holle