httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <pque...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP server 2.2.10
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 07:52:20 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Based on the positive feedback on the test tarballs, I'd
>> like to start a vote on releasing 2.2.10. I'm looking to
>> release on Tuesday, since I'll be traveling Monday, so I'll
>> close the vote on Tues AM.
>
> I've upgraded eos.apache.org and aurora.apache.org to 2.2.10, which are
> both solaris 10 on sparc, aka the servers hosting www.apache.org and
> most TLP sites.
>
> Seems good so far.
>
> Lemme know if anyone sees anything odd.

Well, I forgot to mention, I *thought* I installed the Worker MPM.

But due to me failing at editing config.nice, I actually built the Event
MPM.

Which promptly stopped responding to requests on aurora.apache.org
within a two hours.

I've since fixed the build and switched to the worker mpm on both aurora
and eos.

(and if anyone could figure out the event mpm problem on solaris, that'd
be sweet, but its not a regression afaik).