httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Apache httpd 2.2.10 test tarballs available...
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:08:45 GMT
Res wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
>> ... at the usual location:
>>
>>     http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> bug 45681  still occurs with this version

Is this truly using the built-in distributed apr-util or an apr-util you had
already installed on the system?  'which apu-1-config' or examining ldd of the
httpd binary might give a clue of which apr-util it's looking at.

If already installed, is the apr-util at 1.3.4?  If not, we know the earlier
apr-util can be broken in the way you describe.  Finally, the bug describes
into a monolithic mod_php?