httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jetpilot <ige.simjano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: class loader in Apache Jserv and Apache HTTP server
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:23:17 GMT

Tnx for responses

I'm aware of 1.5 agent capabilities and that JServ is retired project, but
unfortunately not every customer have same environment, and older version of
Oracle AS use Jserv, so we need support for 1.4 + Jserv.As you pointed out
this isn't the best place to ask this question and i couldn't find place
where to post these kind of question but still i hoped that someone remember
or had experience with it.