httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bing Swen" <bs...@pku.edu.cn>
Subject Re: [community] 2.3.0 alpha on October 1?
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:09:13 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote on 2008年8月22日 9:03:
> Which brings me to the other half of [community], I'm proposing we hold
> an Apache httpd {next} barcamp session for the community who are at
> ApacheCon BarCamp on Tuesday to learn about what has changed, what might
> change, and perhaps if we get enough folks to express interest ... about
> what they want to change.

Another related question: We haven't been able to build httpd on 64-bit
Windows for about two and half years, since the April 2006 release of
httpd-2.2.2 (But x64 build is crucial for our application, and that's why we
are still using that "aged version"). Shall we have 64-bit Windows release
in the near future, say 2.2.10? (btw, we are really delighted to see that
now APR has a *clean* compile on x64 Windows.)

Bing
----
School of EE & CS,
Peking University,