httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r697425 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/server: mpm/experimental/event/mpm.h mpm_common.c
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:19:35 GMT

On 09/21/2008 12:04 AM, pquerna@apache.org wrote:
> Author: pquerna
> Date: Sat Sep 20 15:04:03 2008
> New Revision: 697425

> Log:
> Add dummy ap_mpm_register_timed_callback for other MPMs besides Event.
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/server/mpm/experimental/event/mpm.h
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/server/mpm_common.c

Thanks for doing. Thinking about it more closer I guess the best way would be to
move

typedef void (ap_mpm_callback_fn_t)(void *baton);

/* XXXXXXX: only added support in the Event MPM.... */
AP_DECLARE(void) ap_mpm_register_timed_callback(apr_time_t t,
                                                 ap_mpm_callback_fn_t *cbfn,
                                                 void *baton);

to mpm_common.h and put it into a

#ifdef AP_MPM_HAS_USER_CALLBACKS

#endif

block. Of course this requires mod_dialup to include mpm_common.h.
But as far as I can see all specific MPM functions are done this way.

Regards

RĂ¼diger