httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Basant Kukreja <Basant.Kukr...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r691418 [1/2] - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ docs/manual/mod/ modules/filters/
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:17:04 GMT
Hi,

Attached is the *rough* patch which uses transient buckets in mod_sed output
filter.

Testing :
  I created a 30MB and 300MB text files and ran OutputSed commands on the file.
* Before the patch, process size (worker mpm with 1 thread) increased up to 300M
for single request.  After the  patch, process size remains to 3MB to server
300M response output.

I also removed 1 extra copying for processing output.

I need to add some more error handling to finalize the patch. Any comments are
welcome.

Regards,
Basant.