httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jordi Prats" <jordi.pr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_status slots
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:11:53 GMT
How can I test that? I've repeated this test succesfully like this:

first shell:
I perform continuous ab test like this:

while true; do /usr/local/apache2/bin/ab -c 14 -n 5000
http://127.0.0.1/server-status; done

second shell:
I store the ScoreBoard to a file:

while true; do wget http://10.12.80.1/server-status?auto -O -
2>/dev/null| grep Scoreboard >> /tmp/foo; done

third shell:
I do a graceful with  two echos (before and after) using this command:

echo "before graceful" >> /tmp/foo; /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl
graceful; echo "after  graceful" >> /tmp/foo;

Then, on /tmp/foo you can find something like this:

Scoreboard: WCCCCWCCCCCWCCC
Scoreboard: _CC_CCCWCCCCCCC
Scoreboard: CCCCCCCC_CCWCCC
Scoreboard: WCCCCCC_C_CCC_C