httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Akins, Brian" <Brian.Ak...@turner.com>
Subject Re: [community] 2.3.0 alpha on October 1?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:04:54 GMT
On 8/22/08 2:57 PM, "Paul Querna" <chip@force-elite.com> wrote:
> Having said that, I would he happy to attend a hackathon or barcamp
> session about 'new' ideas, but I would be happier to buy beer for
> someone who actually took action on the ideas, and wrote some '3.0' code :-)

Is there a beer/line-of-code standard? ;)

If we really want "D" to be as generic as we say, then we really need to rip
all of the http stuff out of core.  Easier said than done, I know.

Did we go anywhere with the serf buckets investigation?  I'm still very
interested in that and the whole "async vs threads discussion."

Wish Apachecon hadn't been scheduled the week of US presidential elections.
My busiest time every 4 years.  I used to live in NOLA, so I know there are
plenty of places for Paul to buy me beer...

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer