httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Simonetto" <msimone...@gmail.com>
Subject Thesis about open source projects
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 13:35:35 GMT
My name is Michael Simonetto, I'm a student in Brussels finishing my thesis
about communication in open source projects.
I need some interviews to illustrate and complete my work and have thought
the mailing list would be a convenient way to find some developers kind
enough to help me!
I don't know if I may send attachments to this mailing list, so if you are
intrested, please reply and I'll send you the questions! We can also meet on
IRC or any communication channel you wish to use...
Thanks a lot!
Michael

PS : I'm afraid to say it's awfully urgent... (thesis due 18 august...), so
if you don't have time, you don't need to fully answer the questionnaire...