httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [community] 2.3.0 alpha on October 1?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:23:48 GMT

On 08/22/2008 03:03 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> I'm thinking of tagging 2.3.0 alpha a month before we gather in New Orleans
> for ApacheCon 2008/US <http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/> so that we can
> begin to gather community feedback and actually /do/ something about it at
> the hackathon.

My gut feeling is that there are still some issues with the new authentication
code. 3 Basic tests of our perl framework still fail there which might be
caused by wrong tests for the trunk, but either way it should be fixed.
Shouldn't this be addressed on trunk before branching (provided this is not
caused by faulty tests)?

Regards

RĂ¼diger