httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: mod_limitipconn for httpd 2.2 and mod_cache
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:36:43 GMT
Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

> [...] are probably more content with this for now than having to wait
> for someone committing the Perfect<tm> solution to httpd :)

Right; I'm not saying don't commit it (things can be fixed in trunk, that's
the point), but as you mentioned you want to get the naming right on the
first try.

Must as I objected that the earlier mod_sed (now _substitute) wasn't 'sed',
I'm pointing out this isn't a connection limit, it's a request limit, and
we should probably commit it with an appropriate module name :)

Bill