httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_limitipconn merge - try2
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:08:45 GMT
Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

> I can do the importing into trunk, but I'll need some pointers on where
> to place it (I'd prefer a final destination, it's too stable for
> experimental IMHO), where to poke at the build system and finally how to
> get documentation into place.

After selecting a final location, edit the config.m4 file to get it into
the Unix build system, and if possible try edit the Netware build files
as well, following their pattern.

As to docs, create new XML files inside docs/manual corresponding to
your documentation content (see the existing files for examples), and
when you're ready to do the transformation into HTML (etc) follow the
instructions here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html

Regards,
Graham